1. Registered under Society’s Registration Act of 1860 with Registered No. 391 of 1997 dated 22.10.1997.
2. Recognized by and Registered with the Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment, Government of India, New Delhi.
3. Registered under NGO Partnership – NGO Darpan – with NITIAYOG, (Planning Commission of India) with Registered No. AP/2010/0027933.
4. Registered with Government of Andhra Pradesh – Department for the Welfare of Differently Abled , Transgender and Senior Citizens, Krishna Dist, Andhra Pradesh Under Section 51 (1) Rights of Persons with Disabilities Act 2016 with Registered No. 07 of 2016.
5. Registered with Government of Andhra Pradesh – Department for Juvenile Welfare, Correctional Services & Welfare of Street Children Under Section 41 of Juvenile Justice (CPC) Act 2015 with Registered No. 77/FRC/KRI/2017 dated 12.06.2018.
6. Registered with NATIONAL TRUST, for the Welfare of Persons with Autism, Cerebral Palsy, Mental Retardation and Multiple Disabilities, Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment, Government of India, New Delhi, Under Section 12 (4) of the National Trust Act with the Registered No. 180614111634008/MR/CP/AUTISM/MD dated 19.06.2009.
7. Registered with PARIVAR, New Delhi/Bangalore.
8. Registered with Indian Income Tax Act 1961 Under Section 12A with Registered No. I(19)/CIT/VJA/08-09 dated 12.12.2008 to receive donations.
9. Registered with Indian Income Tax Act 1961 Under Section 80G with Registered No. I(19)/CIT/VJA/08-09/09-10 dated 29.12.2009 to give tax deduction to the donors.
10. Registered with Foreign Contribution Regulation Act (FCRA) 1976 with Registered No. 010260280 dated 05.12.2005 to receive Donations from Foreign Countries.
11. Permanent Account Number (PAN) of Annamma Organization is AAFTA3310C.
12. Registered Name of the Organization: Annamma School for Hearing and Physically Handicapped and Baby Care Centre.
13. No Objection Certificate from Police Department, Ibrahimpatnam Police Station, Vijayawada City, Government of Andhra Pradesh dated 17.09.2010.
14. Rural Area Certificate from Mandal Revenue Officer – Tahsildar -, Ibrahimpatnam Mandal of Andhra Pradesh dated 06.10.2012.
15. Water Clearance Certificate from Internal Water Quality Monitoring Laboratory, Rural Water Supply and Sanitation Department, Vijayawada, Government of Andhra Pradesh dated 06.04.2013.
Annamma Organization provides an excellent opportunity for children with intellectual and multiple disabilities to enhance their daily living skills. At any given time we have around 35 children with moderate to severe intellectual disabilities who are being trained in various aspects of daily living skills. Three Special Educators are working diligently with these students to improve independent living and self care skills. Regular visits by the doctors and physiotherapists have immensely benefitted the children to improve their health and mobility and thus enhance their functional abilities. This type of help is reducing instances of secondary deformities among students with multiple disabilities.
People with disabilities may also require support services to help maintain their homes and meet their daily personal care and safety needs. A broad continuum of support services is available depending on a person’s level of need. Support services range from a few hours per week to round the clock awake supervision. Services can be provided in an individual’s home, family member’s home, an apartment or in a group living situation. Annamma Organization’s mission is to manage available resources in a manner that supports each person’s ability to live where and how they want as best they can. The residential service system is designed to offer informed choice and flexibility so that people may live successfully with the support appropriate to their level of need and according to their personal preferences.